- Information collected when you visit our website is for statistical purposes only. Strategic uses analytic software to measure visitor interest in the various areas of our site.
- You do not have to provide personally identifiable information to visit our site.
- Strategic may collect personally identifiable information, such as name, e-mail address, physical address, and other unique identifiers, only if specifically and knowingly provided by you (for example, if you submit a resume containing this information).
- Any information collected will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection and will not be shared unless required to by law. For example, personal information submitted on a resume will not be used for any purpose other than recruitment.
- Strategic will make every attempt to protect the personal information shared with us; however, electronic communications are not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to contact Strategic directly for instructions. Do not provide any Protected Health Information on this website.
See the Terms and Conditions for this website for additional information.