The purpose of the Pricing Analyst is to lead research efforts in support capture and proposal activities for the procurement of federal and state contracts. Primary activities include market research, pricing analysis, and development of proposal content.
- Lead research efforts related to policy, agency budgets, historical procurements, and competitors to develop competitive pricing strategies for opportunities in accordance with the Marketing Plan
- Present pricing strategies to management for opportunity reviews and bid/no bid decisions
- Identify best practices and develop procedures to support pricing analysis and proposal preparation
- Research technical areas and provide analysis of constraints, impacts on our technical approach, and make recommendations on a course of action
- Support technical and business proposal development in compliance with all Strategic procedures and government requirements
- Utilize databases and services to update pipeline items and evaluate new opportunities in accordance with the Marketing Plan
- Conduct other activities to support operations as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in health policy, political science, finance, or related field required. An advanced degree is highly preferred
- Five years of experience in government contracting and/or government procurement
- Knowledge and experience in federal procurement and contracting rules including the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Experience preparing written documents and reports for a variety of audiences
- Ability to comprehend healthcare policy, regulations, and criteria, and to clearly articulate health care related information
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, trend analysis, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, Internet, and e-mail
- Typical office setting
- Ability to express or exchange ideas to convey detailed or important instructions to others
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for an extended period using repetitive motion
- Ability to prepare complex data and figures and/or complete extensive reading and research
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to work regular hours with predictable attendance on the job
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability, Employer
To build a diverse workforce, StrategicHealthSolutions, LLC encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities and veterans.
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Strategic, please call 402.452.3333 Ext. 246. No other inquiries will be acknowledged.
StrategicHealthSolutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.